The ritual or burning incense is incredibly symbolic in Hinduism. Incense sticks burn completely into ashes yet their impact is the pleasant aromas that fill a room. This ritual represents the human sacrifice to society. Beyond this, agarbatti is used day to day as air fresheners,
Incense sticks are lighted in rooms to alleviate your mood and calm down the mind. They activate your senses and relax the nerves, making you less anxious. They also hold the power to cleanse the air. It can also stimulate the nerve connections and make you more productive.
Our products are : –
- Charcoal Free & Low Smoke
- 100% Herbal Sticks. Made with 0% Charcoal, freshens the air and neutralises unwanted odour.
- Low Smoke & Long Sticks – min 8 inches, made with Aromatic Essential Oils for Soothing Fragrance.
- Ideal for creating a calming atmosphere at home, office, perfect for Pooja, Hawan, Puja, Therapy, Meditation, Gifting & Yoga.
- Direction For Use: Place incense stick away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface. Light the coated end of agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.